About Women Integrity for Society Empowerment Organization
Women Integrity for Society Empowerment Organization (WISE) is an active national organization operating in the Herat western region of Afghanistan with a special focus on women’s rights and women empowerment. Equipped with experienced and educated staff and works in several overarching areas, entrepreneurship, human capital, peace education with a specific emphasis on youth empowerment, promoting human rights, child protection, gender equality, gender-based violence, policy advocacy, fight against corruption, civic education and electoral process to support national efforts to enhance political dialogue.
WISE is one of the most committed organizations in Herat to helping families in poor communities to improve their lives and achieve lasting victories over poverty, education, economic. WISE got its formal registration certificate from the Ministry of Economy with license number 2641 on May 16, 2012.
All women and men who were gathered as a committed team confirmed higher education were dream of us where it had not come true, development country was thought of us where it had not come reality, despite anything is possible in the small global village that called world. Finally reached up to this result that change never comes accurate unless we really don’t gather together, unless we don’t read our mind, unless we don’t understand ourselves, unless we really like or love ourselves and each other, unless we accept ourselves and each other, and think about our future and development Afghanistan.
WISE organization has its policies and procedures for implementation of program and projects. The core management team does the program activities of the WISE organization. WISE has advisory board committee consist of five members which give direction to the organization’s operation and evaluate its success and challenges. WISE has its M&E, Finance, Admin, HR and Procurement departments to manage project’s implementation in its expected manner and be timely responsive to donors’ expectation and requirement. The WISE organization has maintained good relationships with its stakeholders especially government departments which gives credit and value to the organization’s operations.
- We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals.
- We hope for a society with integrity.
- Committed for equal opportunity
- Accountable and transparent
- Build respect, dignity, fairness
Competitive Advantage Statement
WISE Organization through its extensive organizational experience has demonstrated the transparent, accountable, timely and effective implementation of all its programs utilizing community ownership and participating mechanisms.
The Goal of WISE GROUP
WISE group of women help women and people to make them aware of their rights and issues affecting women and they put hand, feet, and vices to the task of making a difference in our poor country of Afghanistan.
- To make Afghan women aware and develop their knowledge about their fundamental rights and Promote individual and institutional best practices and integrity in their day-to-day performance through education.
- Advocate for positive changes from corruption in society and to create the best coordination among other association to work together, coordinate our activities with one another to launch our programs at provincial and districts level.
- Continue to support family planning services and advocacy for universal access to these services, including in humanitarian responses.
- Promote women’s advancement in the private sector through existing opportunities and creation of innovation to improve business productivity and income.
- Treat all women and men fairly at work-respect and support human rights and ensure the health, safety and well-being of all women and men workers.
- To protect child from violence, exploitation, abuse, and advocate for their right.
- Promoting women`s political participation through civic education
- Supporting the media for access to information
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative research
Way Organization Has Groups
WISE Organization wants to unite women so that we can change the conditions of other women’s lives. The group members develop intimacy and grow together in their own understanding of the love and mercy of God as they seek to see women’s lives transformed in a better way. WISE group of women is existed to provided women with an opportunity to discover ways to meet needs of women in all areas that this org works and to do something for women like to change their lives and equipment with education, health, job opportunities.
What WISE Groups Do
The WISE group members, conducting different workshops for the time each week, in order to, first, develop their own capacities, and then focus on the issues affecting women, respond and work on the issue as much as they can with the aim of serving and helping them, especially those who are profoundly unreached.